- Primary Sources - Kim Sanders of the Butler Center interviews Vivienne “Lie” Schiffer, author of Camp Nine, a book about life in and out of the Rohwer internment camp about her new film, Relocation Arkansas, a documentary about those whose lives were affected by their internment in the camp.
- L&L - Women Who Rock the Vote - This week's segment from Legacies & Lunch is a rebroadcast featuring Bernadette Cahill, discussing women's fight for the right to vote in Arkansas, a topic she has researched thoroughly.
- This week on Chewing the Fat, Rex and Paul about a new book on the Arkansas Grand Prairie, duck hunters, Craig’s barbecue and Murray’s catfish places in DeValls Bluff, master cook Stanley Young, the old Journey’s End, Dondie’s in Des Arc, the Tamale Factory in Gregory, the old Sportsman’s One Stop in Des Arc, the old Rice Motel and the Paddy restaurant in Gillette, the old W.O.’s Riverfront in Brasfield, fresh-water caviar, the old Little Chef and Pam Pam Club (a class joint) in Stuttgart, Spradlin’s Dairy Delight in England, rival claims of inventing the Frito chili pie, the Dairy Bar in Portia, the old Georgetown One Stop, Gene’s in Brinkley and his 22-year streak of never closing, the Grasshopper in DeValls Bluff and its “Arrive grumpy and leave happy” sign, the old 11-70 Club in Hazen, KAAY, ASU’s work on rockabilly music and U.S. Highway 67, Newport and Swifton music joints, the Silver Moon, Walnut Ridge’s visit from the Beatles, the Parachute Inn, Williams Baptist College, Mena and the upcoming movie about Barry Seal, the Cave Court in Cave City, Airline Highway in Louisiana, the old Holidomes and Paul’s crisis at a conference in New Orleans when they ran out of plates, fire ants floating around in the water, the old Arkansas Intercollegiate Conference, the University of the Ozarks, Coach Jack Holley and his cyclops interpretation of sports officials, UCA’s surprise victory over ASU in football, the time Rex essentially abandoned Melissa (his brand-new wife) for six hours at a football game he had to broadcast at UCA, and Rex and Paul’s amazement that she has stuck with him nonetheless.
- Bizarre Arkansas featuring a story about reports of mysterious flying objects seen in the Ouachita Mountains in 1897.
- Music from the Butler Center's Arkansas Sounds music collection.
The full Primary Sources podcast is available at