- Primary Sources - This week’s podcast features part two of a conversation with Marianna, AR native and retired Court of Appeals Justice, Judge Olly Neal Jr.. Raymond Abramson of Holly Grove, a current justice on the Court of Appeals, interviewed Judge Neal in the fall of 2016 for Primary Sources.
- Collections - Selections from an interview with Willie Booker Jr., who describes his military experience during desegregation and his time spent managing a large farm; interview conducted for the Butler Center collections by Jajuan Johnson in 2009.
- Authors on Air - An interview with Nancy Hendricks, author of Notable Women of Arkansas, just released by Butler Center Books; interview conducted by Rod Lorenzen, manager of Butler Center Books.
- Chewing the Fat - This week on Chewing the Fat with Rex and Paul, Rex is out of town, so Paul begins a conversation with Jan Austin, his patient spouse, whom Paul often mentions in the broadcast, as they talk about Helena, Jan’s suspicions about Paul’s admiration for vinegar pie, pecan pie, mincemeat, butter the secret to pecan pie and life, Paul’s convenience-store chicken livers, Paul’s decision to take Jan home to meet the folks, Paul’s and Jan’s accents, their competing theories about the relative virtues of Delta and hill folk, gun-toting mosquitos, Paul’s uncle’s farm, the disappearing art of making candy, Paul’s aunt’s remarkable diary, her staunch union loyalty, Lawrence County the “mother of counties,” Paul’s declaration of ASU as the Harvard of Arkansas, changes on campus, Imboden and its attractions for kids, church and school the source of social life in the town, the resultant scrutiny of teenage behavior, Paul’s admirable seriousness as a student, fun at the races, Oaklawn burgers, corned beef, pizza, and Jan’s expert theories about picking race horses.
- Music from the Butler Center's Arkansas Sounds music collection.